**This post contains affiliate links that provide me with ice cream money to bribe my kids. Thank you in advance for their good behavior.**
I’m spending the weekend furiously cleaning my house for friends to come over and trying (and failing) to catch up on laundry so what better way is there to procrastinate than online shopping? I’m pretty sure Amazon was one of the best things ever to happen to shopping. I’m obsessed. Even if I don’t actually always end up buying something I spend lots of time perusing and saving to wish lists that I then forward to my husband right around my birthday. Because, even good husbands need a little help in the present buying department sometimes.
So, I thought I’d do a wrap up of some of the coolest things I’ve found this week on Amazon.
- 1. LED Word Clock – This clock is seriously the coolest. I’m dying to add it to our home office!
- 2. Set of 5 Rose Gold Floral Spoons – I feel like the fact that there are five spoons in the set and five Loving kids in the family is a sign that I need to purchase these as soon as possible. Seriously.
- 3. Natural Himalayan Cooking Salt Block – My parents swear by these and I’ve been dying to try one. I’m thinking this needs to come join our kitchen so my foodie husband can cook up something yummy on it!
- 4. T-Rex Taxidermy – I am all about taxidermy for some reason. I’ve begged my husband for a Jackalope for years to no avail. And I think this is just such a fun and unexpected piece. I have absolutely no idea where I would put it but given the chance I’m fairly certain I could find the perfect place.
- 5. Manatea Tea Infuser – I gave one of these to my sister for Christmas and I nearly kept it because it was so adorable. I’ve been obsessed with it since. We have lots of tea drinkers in the house and I have a feeling a few of these would make rainy afternoon tea parties even more fun!