Halloween prep is in full swing around here. You guys, I LOVE Halloween. Our annual Halloween Bash is coming up in a couple of weeks so I am determined to get this place looking spooky. The food, though? That may be my favorite part. Here are a few of my favorite Halloween Party food ideas that I’m loving at the moment…
Five of my favorite Halloween Party food ideas!
- Slushy Punch Recipe – I love this! This is such a visually fun way to serve a Halloween punch to kiddos for a party. I am totally adding this to our Halloween party this year.
2. Halloween Monster Apples – Fun and kid friendly apple treat for Halloween. I think my kids are going to love giving these a try! Not the scariest on the list of my favorite Halloween party food ideas but definitely one of the most colorful!
3. Jack the Pumpkin King Pie – I wish I knew who to give credit to for this awesome idea but my Pinterest pin is a dead link. This is so cool! I think I may actually give this a try closer to Halloween with my favorite pot pie recipe for a spooky dinner treat!
4. Avocado and Wasabi Deviled Eggs – WHAT?! A creepy deviled egg? Yes please. My kids love them some deviled eggs. Probably harkens back to the days when we were overrun with chickens in the backyard and more eggs than we knew what to do with. But, these look too fun not to try.
5. Creepy Brain Dip – This one is grown-up friendly, right? Classy-ish? I mean, as far as Halloween appetizers go it seems to be a good option. And I am always looking for an excuse to break out the $10 brain jello mold that I never seem to use. (Am I the only one who hates to make Jell-O? Ugh.)
Looking for more fun Halloween ideas? Check out my Pinterest board full of Halloween inspiration!